Media access to the Develop:VR Conference is by invitation only and is limited to those journalists actively writing about and reporting on the games development industry.
If you have any queries please contact our PR agency: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an accredited journalist, we will give you:
- Access to Develop:VR conference sessions running on 9 November 2017
- Access to a quiet press office where you can check email, file copy and charge your laptops and phones
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Access to speakers and exhibitors for interviews – please contact us as early as possible to arrange this
What we expect in return:
- A name check for the Develop:VR in all stories originating from your presence at the event whether in print, on screen or online.
- If Tweeting from the conference, we would greatly appreciate it if you could use the hashtag #developconf
Please note: Press passes are allocated solely to editorial journalists. They will not be issued – under any circumstances – to anyone working in advertising, sales, new business, production, publishing, PR, personnel or marketing – so please don’t ask. Passes are not transferable and ID will be required when collecting your pass at the event.